MiGMan's Flight Sim Museum: Mission Statement
- Encourage and develop interest in Flight Simming as an educational and fun activity.
- Preserve the history of Computer Flight Simulation for future generations.
- Celebrate human creativity in the fields of aviation, history, science, technology.
We achieve this by:
- Curating Virtual Museum Exhibits
- Curating Physical Museum Exhibits
- Creating Videos
- Maintaining a physical collection of historic software and hardware.
Curating Virtual Museum Exhibits
20 years of flight sims
In this 60 second video (made in 2006) I introduce you to the spectacle and drama of flight simulation.
Soundtrack: "MiGMan Fanfare" composed by Peter Inglis.
Virtual Pilot | Video editing: Peter Inglis.
Maintaining a physical collection of historic software and hardware.
Just a small part of the physical collection of historic software and hardware.
Are you new to Flight Sims?
Hi, my name is Peter Inglis, aka "MiGMan".
More than 25 years ago I created the Flight Sim Museum, creating virtual museum exhibits and continue overseeing it's growth.
During that time I've seen many incredible changes in software environments, hardware platforms and communication speed and breadth brought about by the internet.
Teaching | Performing | Curating
Thanks for visiting!
Peter "MiGMan" Inglis
The best and most complete archive of the history of PC air combat sims.
descr MiGMan's Flight Sim Museum is the best and most complete archive of the history of PC air combat sims on the web. Keep up the great work!
DH - email@example.com
Thu 11 Aug 2005
2008: Site Progress: Navigation and Database February 16th