Test Flight results
These are ongoing as of May 2013.
- Detailed and authentic looking.
- The gauges combine 3D needles with images of the original gauges. Very effective.
- Most switches are clickable.
Difficult, probably realistic at about 170 kts
Seems authentic, which again makes landings tricky. Probably very satisfying to master this.
- A good selection included.
The bare metal livery is particularly effective.
- Some external parts are not pretty up close. At a normal observation distance it looks great.
- Canopy rail texture is low resolution. (This is one of my most common gripes because I am flying on an 85" monitor. It is probably not an issue on smaller monitors.