- content_pasteTotal Air War (TAW) is an aptly-named product. More than a combat flight simulator, it offers a strategic component based on modern air warfare theories first applied in the 1991 Gulf War.
It sported a spiral bound manual which included more than one hundred pages of detailed information on both allies and adversaries weapons platforms and systems.
- airline_seat_recline_extraTotal Air War
- Persian Gulf
- local_airportLockheed Martin F-22 Raptor
- precision_manufacturingDigital Image Design
- import_contacts 2001 edit 2019-11-16
- content_pasteThe opening scenes to this 1990 flight sim from Activision are an accurate time capsule! The PC hardware of the day was only capable of displaying a limited number of polygons and colours, and the sound made good use of the latest sound card technology. Note that in the game you could also fly in cockpit view.
- airline_seat_recline_extraF-14 Tomcat
- local_airportGrumman F-14 Tomcat