Aimsworth F-16 cockpits
The all-new Aimsworth Viper I is an exacting representation of the real Lockheed F-16 Fighting Falcon cockpit. It is, in all major dimensions, true to the original.
Aimsworth Viper 2 cockpit
" Like the Viper I, but she is too big for your place?
We have the answer to your problem!
The Viper II is designed as a desktop solution where your monitor stays on your desk and you can move the Viper II easily around when you need to something other than killing bogeys. The Aimsworth Viper II is highly modular, means it packs in as little as a box the size 1 X 1 X 1 meter and is put in front of your desk. The Viper is even small enough for a LAN meeting.
You can fly your favorite sim in this pit with almost the same feeling of “being there” as our larger Viper I. Even the rudder pedal position is correct and you can use your normal chair or our ACES II ejection seat (optional). There is ample space for your favorite HOTAS and you can mount in our Cougar mount, Instrument kit and ICP/MFD’s (all optional).
All colors are of the flat military type.
The basic Viper II kit contains the following:
- The cockpit shell in four parts with complete interior structures in flat dark grey
- Floor box and rudder pedal floor in flat light grey (connects both side consoles)
- A Block 50/52 type center panel in flat dark grey and black
- The glare shield in flat black with all glare shield instruments.
- ACES II support brackets
- All screws and tools needed
- Length – 71 cm
- Width – 127 cm
- Height – 96 cm
- The ACES II ejection seat
- Seat upgrade pack 1, containing a detailed representation of the back panels of the ACES II ejection seat.
- Seat upgrade pack 2, containing three seat levers.
- Seat upgrade pack 3, containing the complete left & right oxygen system components (non-functional).
- The HOTAS Cougar upgrade pack.
- The complete new and "hyper realistic" Aimsworth F-16 C Block 50/52 instrument/avionics 3-D panel packages.
- Our brand new fully programmable Aimsworth MFD/ICP and CU
- The Block 50/52 center panel, pre-drilled for the Block 50/52 instrument panel set.