The Aimsworth Viper I was an exacting representation of the real Lockheed F-16 Fighting Falcon cockpit in all major dimensions, true to the original.
" The all-new Aimsworth Viper I is an exacting representation of the real Lockheed F-16 Fighting Falcon cockpit. It is, in all major dimensions, true to the original.
The Aimsworth Viper I gives you a choice between two versions: the earlier Block 15/40 F-16's and the latest Block 50/52's. The kit is delivered in a knock down format and assembly is required. Simple hand tools are all that's necessary though, and all are included with the kit. A detailed, fully illustrated assembly manual is included as well.
All colors are of the flat military type.
The basic Viper I kit contains the following:
- The cockpit shell in four parts with complete interior structures in flat dark grey
- Floor and both side consoles with prepared openings for joystick cabling or the Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar add on kit in flat light grey
- Floor support structures for the raised front part of the floor
- A Block 50/52 type center panel in flat dark grey and black
- An amazingly detailed ACES II ejection seat, including the two headrest mounted pitot arms in flat light/dark grey and olive drab for the simulated canvas drogue chute cover.
- The glare shield in flat black with all glare shield instruments.
The cockpit has the following measurements:
The following upgrade components are available:
- Length - 185 cm
- Width - 142 cm
- Height - 125 cm
- Weight - a little more than 70 Kg.
- Seat upgrade pack 1, containing a detailed representation of the back panels of the ACES II ejection seat.
- Seat upgrade pack 2, containing three seat levers.
- Seat upgrade pack 3, containing the complete left & right oxygen system components (non-functional).
- The Block 50/52 instrument sticker set.
- The HOTAS Cougar upgrade pack.
- The complete new and "hyper realistic" Aimsworth F-16 C Block 50/52 instrument/avionics 3-D panel packages.
- Our brand new fully programmable Aimsworth MFD/ICP and CU
- An alternative Block 15/40 center panel.
- The Block 50/52 center panel, pre-drilled for the Block 50/52 instrument panel set.