Link in MiGMan's Flight Sim Museum
- content_paste"Orbiter (available from www.orbitersim.com) is a freeware space flight simulator for the PC that is fun, powerful, realistic, expandable, and educational. The download page directs you to several "mirror" sites that actually host the program zip files. "
- personBruce FlyingSinger IrvingSpaceLink
- Flight Simulator Series
- content_pasteThis website IS dedicated to the detailed description of the Microsoft Flight Simulator history. This in fact means, that it includes subLOGIC Flight Simulator and few relate add-ons as well. In my opinion, it is necessary to save the information for history. My website started in 2005 and I hope that it will be the most accurate and valuable source of information for you. - Josef Havlík.
Flight Simulator Series
- precision_manufacturingMicrosoft SuBLogic
- personJosef Havlik
- tagFlight Simulator SeriesHistoryLink
- Image Gallery
- content_paste" In 1996, I was in a group of six Funcom employees that left the company to start our own business. Initially we were starting a norwegian branch of DMA Designs, but financial issues at DMA left us starting an independent company instead. (Ironically, DMA Designs released Grand Theft Auto a couple of years later - no more financial issues for them!) We named the company Innerloop, and since our programmers had come up with a nice 3D fractal landscape engine, we decided to do a flight simulator.
A year or so later we released Joint Strike Fighter, a pretty successful action flight simulator. We wanted to make a game that combined the accessibility of classic simulators like A-10 Cuba (PC) and Interceptor (Amiga) and the depth of contemporary simulators. I was the lead artist on the project, and did most of the in-game graphics as well as some presentation art. Here are some of the artwork I made for the game, both in-game artwork and promotional material. The artwork is a blend of 3D render and digitally painted images. "
Joint Strike Fighter
local_airportLockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II
- personRune Spaans
- tagImage GalleryLink
- How to Fix the OBS Capture Window Black Issue
- compare_arrowsLink O'Shea (external link)
- content_pasteBill Houlehan of CLOSEOUTS has 6,000 Aura virtual reality units for sale - yes you read right - 6,000! Go to their site and check the prices. I got mine there and ir's a beauty!
- precision_manufacturingAura Systems
- Official Site
- content_pasteUnbroken Software is a development company best known for creating LaunchBox, a box-art-based frontend for DOSBox, emulation, and Windows games.
- precision_manufacturingUnbroken Software
- tagOfficial SiteLink