- Develop skills
- History of the Flight Simulation Genre
- Impact of the internet
- Mission Statement
- Flight Sim Museum Factoids
- Older Flight Sims, Older hardware
- Virtual Library
- What is in the Museum? - (see main index)
- Who is the Flight Sim Museum for?
MiGMan recommends these Air Combat books:
Fighter Combat - Tactics and Manoeuvering by Robert Shaw
The bible of air combat. Not an easy read, but rewarding for those who want to improve their kill rate in virtual air combat. It is an actual textbook used worldwide by military pilots.
NATOPS Flight Manual for the F-4J Phantom
A total reprint of the 1975 F-4 Phantom manual, about 3 cm thick. Endlessly fascinating browsing for those with an interest in the nuts and bolts of military aviating.