In the Flight Sim Museum
- Infogrames was founded in 1983 by Bruno Bonnell and Christophe Sapet.
Bruno Bonnell, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Infogrames Entertainment
Thomas Schmider, Chief Operating Officer, Infogrames Entertainment (HQ)
- 1987 - Infogrames Multimedia established.
- 1996: Infogrames acquires British publishing company, Ocean Software Ltd.
- 1999: In February, Infogrames acquires a 62.5% stake in Australian interactive game distribution company Ozisoft.
- April 30, 1999, Infogrames controls 85.6% of Gremlin. The Company integrates the development teams of Psygnosis Paris and in April, acquires the Australian Beam development teams.
- Acquires a controlling stake in major American publisher, GT Interactive.
- 2000 - acquires a controlling interest in Den-O-Tech, a Canadian company specializing in in-flight entertainment.
- Acquires Paradigm Entertainment, the Dallas, Texas-based company behind the successful title Pilot Wings 64.
- Completes its acquisition of Hasbro Interactive (renamed Infogrames Interactive, Inc.), and emerges as the second largest publisher of interactive entertainment in the U.S., and one of the biggest video game companies in the world.