Multiple Monitors" I've been a flight sim buff for a very long time, including having a private pilots licence for 10 years. It got to be too expensive a hobbie for me so I'm on the computer sims now.
I would like to run a secondary monitor to put FS's gauges on and just have graphics on my main monitor. I have a P4 3.2gig system with an ATI X850XT video card. I've looked around at a number of sites but can't seem to find any software that will split up the FS's windows. Anyone out there know where or even if I can get software that will do this, even if its just a trial copy? :) "
Tue 27 Dec
Greg, multiple monitors are easy nowadays -
- Windows XP
- Any reasonable graphics card (USD$200.00 plus) will support two monitors
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- launch a flight
- press Alt-Enter to change from fullscreen to windowed mode
- open your extra windows (gauges etc)
- right click and "undock"
- drag to the second monitor
- press Alt-Enter to change from windowed mode to fullscreen
- resize the windows as desired