R. Lee Wicker
Sims with Nukes?
- Elliott C. Baker
August 24: Delor -
Where can I buy Cockpit Collection's Keyboard Control Covers ?
August 9: Dan submitted a report on SSI's 1988 sim "B-24"
"Super Huey has been my first flight simulator in 1986..."
Rob Gibney -
" I accidentally stumbled across your site and Iím now completely overcome by the memories this site stirred up."
Robert Shiplett -
"a PC sim ("DC-10" ?) with no graphics other than a character-based flat 'cockpit' of crude gauges."
"... you should LOVE these other space flight sim games..."
Greetz from Germany, Brork -
"one of my first Flight Sims was Fighter Bomber or Strike Aces on C64"
James Teel -
"MigMan, Thank you for keeping this game alive."
glen pearce -
"... the best simulation of the WWI air war I have found."
Jim Benson. -
"Alien pig abduction"
Their finest Hour the Battle of Britain
Running SVGA Harrier in DOS BOX
Adriane Brown -
A Citizen Soldier in the Air
Thrustmaster manuals and drivers
John Flexman -
"...in the Royal Navy flying Vickers Supermarine Scimitar F1s"
Dan Hanke -
Operation Flash Point: Resistance (2002)
Chuck Yeager's Air Combat
Craig Knapp -
Jetfighter II under DOS box
New PC keeps locking up
- Alan Kilpatrick
James "Nutty" Hallows -
Thanks for keeping this invaluable repository online.
Chuck Ferguson -
Falcon 3.0 Dos version
Lee Wilhite -
Thrustmaster Mark II FCS
I don't see Independence War series in the 1990s Space Sims
Doug Helmer -
"...the best and most complete archive of the history of PC air combat sims"
Salute to every flight simmer
P. Brown -
"Up till about 3 months ago my Game collection had no Flight sims at all..."
"Any chance you could put X-Plane in the Museum?"
Hockey Town USA
- "me too"
- " Thanks to MiGMan for making me feel old!"
- "I cruised the different pages for hours, lost in memory lane"
Mad Dog and Gonzo
- "Thanx to MiGMan"
- "just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your site, aside from how old it makes me feel."
- "your site is WICKED!!!!"
- "All those flying hours of the ancient past are coming back to me"
Marcus Shaw - DOS problems
- "THANKYOU SO MUCH! I had no idea it was so simple"
- " Thanks for your little review of Gunship in today's posting in the newsgroup. I saw a copy downtown for $20 -- guess I'll have to go get it. "
- "Thanks for the tips"
- "a very unique dedication to a form of art"
Miguel Lousado Margarido
- "are one helluva flight sim enthusiast"
- "An outstanding effort"
- "Glad I signed up on the list"
- "keep up the great work"
- "What can I say? - Ace!"
- "Well done MiGMan"
- "Thanks for the effort!"
- "It's that good!"
2000 Olympics Albert aka Recker
- "As a fellow Aussie. I am so proud of your Olympic section on your site"
Liu "ePilot" Li (from China)
- "www.migman.com is the bestest flight simulation web!"
- "consider it among the best of Aviation sim sites."
- "Your web site is beautiful, and gave me some emotions"
Chris "Muther-Goose" - "Your site has been a great catalyst"
- "Excellent web site"
- "Flight Sim paradise!"
John - Seb
- "keep up the excellent work"
- "I love your museum!! "
- ", I enjoy your webpage, it has tons of useful stuff in it."
Ray Sotkiewicz - SpeedOne
"Very nice site !" - Gabe Turk from
: "it made me realise once again how far sims have come.". (May 1999)
- "your site brought a tear to my eye"
Gunner and Jeremy Craven
- "This page is the BEST!"
FLIGHTBASE in the Netherlands
- "Well, if you think you have seen it all , there is always something that surprises you..."
dekka - Gremlin - John Dunkley
- "Falcon 3 section really brought back some memories."
: "Great page. I've been playing sims since Flightsim by Psion for the Sinclair Spectrum in 1983." (Jan 1999)
AMBULATER (Jan 1999)
John "Slappy109" Arrington
: "Thanks for a great Saitek page It's one of the best resources on the web." (Jan 1999)
CONTACT MiGMan with your stories about this sim.
Become a patron of the Museum
| The contents of this website are copyright © 1998-2019 by Peter Inglis | All rights reserved. | The MIGMAN logo is a registered ® trademark.