Released in 1987, this sim must have been one of the first sims to support head to head play via a modem. For it's time it looked outstanding with 3 dimensional polygon choppers and scenery.
- Magazine advert
- A rare sim
- Scott "Zuma" Wolf found the box: Box art
- John D. Yarrow found the disk and sent it to the Flight Sim Museum physical collection: 5.25 disk.
- "Failure of your engine during flight will always result in your death": In flight
- Dual joysticks are required. If only one joystick is used, it will be presumed to be the cyclic stick: Setup
- Right click to download the original code - 107k zip file