Exhibit - A320 Pilot in Command
Release Date - 2002
Platform - PC
Host sim - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002
Publisher - Just Flight
In collection - No
Comments - A320 Pilot in Command was published by Just Flight in 2002. It added the A-320 Airbus to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 and a much more extensive avionics suite.
"Developed and tested by an active Airbus pilot, Pilot in Command again gives simmers the meticulously detailed panels, the true-to-life Flight Management Computer (called the Flight Management and Guidance Computer in Airbus-speak) and dozens of nerve-wracking malfunction simulations that earned multiple industry awards for 767 Pilot in Command."
- Active 3d cockpit
- Ccomplete cabin navigation
- Interior turbulence and turning effects
- Multiple monitor display – with just one pc!
- Makes it possible to display the active 3D panel on your main monitor and drag Electronic Flight Instrument Systems (EFIS) screens to supplementary machines for quicker access and/or better readability. User preferences can be saved for future use.
- Realistic Fly-By-Wire simulation
- Aircraft system and panel features
LIVERIES - A320 Pilot in Command comes with a full range of liveries from the world’s favourite carriers.
MANUAL - The electronic documentation provides a flight training manual, flight checklists, flight procedures, and detailed descriptions of the aircraft systems and flight instruments.