From the manual:
ELLIPTICAL WING: Thin, elliptical wing combines strength, lightness, high lift, and low drag. Use the tight turning ability this wing provides to best advantage.
MERLIN ENGINE: Rolls-Royce Merlin V-12 provides plenty of horsepower in a package with minimal frontal area, but liquid cooling system makes it more vulnerable than air-cooled engines. Beware of engine seizure if your cooling system is hit.
CANOPY: Bulging Malcolm hood provides superior all-around vision.
TWO 20mm CANNON and Two browning 12.7 mm machine guns: Lethal under 300 yards, the Hispano 20mm cannons provides a vicious punch as well as the lighter machine guns.
LANDING GEAR: Narrow undercarriage makes landing tricky for inexperienced pilots. Watch out for rough ground and set her down gently.
Flight model by Bruno Duffort.
These variants of the Spitfire are available to fly:
- Wing Span : 36 ft. 10 in.
- Length : 31 ft. 4.5 in.
- Height : 12 ft. 7.75 in.
- Weight, Normal Loaded : 7500 lbs.
- Engine : RR Merlin 66 1580 hp.
- Armament : 2x20mm Cannons , 4x.303 Machine Gun
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk IIa P7350
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk Vb AB910
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk LFIXe MK356
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIX PM631
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIX PS915