Comments - EF 2000 first saw the light of day (a gloomy Scandinavian day at that! ) in 1995. It's roots lay in F-29 Retaliator and TFX but it went much, much further, breaking new ground in combat flight fidelity.
From engine start, sorry, I meant TWO engine starts, you knew this was a new kind of flight sim experience.
"Taxiing quickened the pulse as the Eurofighter bobbed and bounced on its suspension. Sunlight glinted through the canopy, wheel brakes on, engine spooled up and the beast was straining at the leash.
Brakes off and the tyres rumbled... 120 knots and the dragon leapt into the air."
- MiGMan's Playlist
- Gun camera video: Video 010
- Video: EF2000 training missions
- Video: EF2000 Reloaded
- Video: EF2000 V2.0 How to install the CD on Windows 7 using Virtual PC
- First amongst it's innovations was the stunning rendition of complex terrain.
- The Eurofighter
- Virtual cockpit
- Instrument Displays 1
- Instrument Displays 2
- Aerial Refuelling
- The Campaign
- Mission Planning
- The Court Martial
- The Good Guys
- The Bad Guys
- Campaign Stats
- The many versions
- Len "Viking 1" Hjalmarson remembers
Box Art | US Box | Box version 2
- Hardware requirements
- Flying Muffin's Strategic Command for EF2000.
- Free Downloads
Len "Viking 1" Hjalmarson looks at the development of Digital Image Design's dynamic AI and campaign systems through :
EF 2000 - here
F-22 ADF- here
Total Air War- here
Eurofighter Typhoon- here