Exhibit - Glideslope Software's English Lakes District Scenery
Release Date - 2000
Platform - PC
Host sim - Microsoft Flight Sim 98 and 2000
Developer - Glideslope Software
Publisher - Glideslope Software
In collection - Yes
Comments - John Miller's Glideslope Software has developed another scenery pack for Microsoft Flight Sim 98 and 2000 in their Now Fly Reality! series. The Flight Sim Museum looked at their initial release North West England Virtual Scenery in some detail.
- Accurate ground elevations compiled from NIMA satellite data and a resolution of around 6 meters per scenery pixel.
- Covers an area approximately 77 Km wide by 102 Km deep, in total some 7864 Km2, that stretches from the West coast of England at Whitehaven to Appleby-in-Westmoreland in the East. And from Carlisle in the North to Lancaster in the South.
- Features most of the cities, towns, roads, railways, lakes, rivers, canals and forests in the region.
- Three airfields (Barrow/Walney, Carlisle and Cark) are reproduced from ICAO charts.
- Detailed airfield approach, runway, taxiway and building lighting and full street lighting under FS98.
- Suitable for Microsoft® Flight Simulator 98 and Microsoft® Flight Simulator 2000.
- Compatible with the standard Flight Simulator scenery.
LinksGlideslope Software's North West England Scenery
Become a patron of the Museum
Contact MiGMan with your experiences regarding this sim.
The contents of this website are copyright © 1998-2019 by Peter Inglis. All rights reserved.
The MIGMAN logo is a registered ® trademark.