Exhibit - Guardians of the Sky
Release Date - 2000
Platform - PC
Host sim - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000
Publisher - Flight One
In collection - No.
Comments - Added the Avro Shackleton, BAe Nimrod MR.2 and Boeing E-3D Sentry to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000.
- Multiple cockpit views - take a look around the authentic cockpits in each of the aircraft, containing custom instrument gauges.
- Programmable FMC - supporting FS2000 flight plans.
- Animated gear and control surfaces - gear, gear doors, flaps, elevators, rudder, spoilers and ailerons all move smoothly and realistically.
- Superb detailing - on the Shackleton you can see the contra-rotating props, while on the E-3D you'll see the rotating rotodome. Plus, rotating jet engine fans , visible crew and bomb doors that open to reveal 3D-detailed bays.
- Authentic markings - accurate markings and paintwork representative of the real aircraft.
- Lighting effects - on the different aircraft effects include navigation lights, landing lights, strobes and a working searchlight (on the Nimrod).