Exhibit: Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Press pack info, 2006
- Pre release screens - April 2006
- Demo VIDEO - 001
- Demo VIDEO - 002 - "Share the Skies" - this is VERY funny
- Gamespot.com walkthrough VIDEO
- Hardware requirements - Can you say.... optimistic?
- Features - Some of these 'new features' were in there last time, in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004. All of them actually. What I think they are saying is that all these features have been improved.
- I am looking forward to point 8 - "Improved support for 3D graphics hardware acceleration in multiple windows and across Multiple Monitors..." and I hope it includes remembering the positions of windows placed on other monitors. It annoys me no end to have to replace and resize all those instrument views each and every time I crash... ...
- One of the most important new features was left off the list - it will ship with "missions". This, I think is the cleverest thing they've done yet and will surely get a much wider audience interested in the sim,
- and flight sims generally.