Title - Microsoft Flight Sim Add-ons
C-17 Globemaster by Project Open Sky
Click the images for more info
Detaling is extraordinary, from the reflective exhaust and spinning turbine blades to the steerable nose wheel and the complicated choreography of the undercarriage retraction sequence.
|2D cockpit||Full panel||Probably one of the most practical and useful panels I've seen. When you call up the GPS for example it appears in the existing panwl so you don't end up with a screen cluttered with extra windows. Gauges are clear and the MFD buttons function, alowing easy adjustment of frequencies etc.|
From the readme.txt :
This aircraft is made by Project Open Sky
- Model Designers : Owen Hewitt with assistance of Gary Carlson, Jim Goldman & Hiroshi Igami
- Animation : Mitsushi Yutaka
- Flight Dynamics Designer : Steve Small, FSD
- Test Pilots : Andrew Cozens, Boeing Long Beach
- FDE Advisor : Andrew Cozens, Boeing Long Beach
- Painted : Owen Hewitt, C. Vincent Cho
Websites : www.avsim.com/posky and www.flightsimnetwork.com/aircraft3-view
Back to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 addons.