Exhibit: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Patch - October 2004
- Enhanced frame rates for flights repeatedly in and out of a common area. Frame rate drops have been corrected due to Autogen scenery behavior and memory allocation.
- Addressed product stability issues due to changes of season in particular airport environments. Users will experience stable and consistent behavior when changing the time and season across any of the airports at any level of scenery detail.
- Addressed additional product stability issues in areas tied to different features throughout the product.
- Addressed issues with configuration file updates to make sure all option changes are reflected during subsequent launches.
- Increased support from 76 meter to 19 meter elevation data in Flight Simulator 2004.
- The Update will include over 160 bridge models created after authentic landmarks to replace missing autogen bridges. These new bridges will appear for all scenery settings of normal and higher.
- Kennedy Airport (KJFK) will feature new autogen objects to further enhance the high detailed scenery and terrain for the airport and surrounding area.
- Virtual Student Pilots completing their first solo flights will correctly receive Solo Certificates for their accomplishments.
Text from Microsoft Flight Simulator website