- One 3-1/2 inch floppy disk
- A very good handbook with good general instructions on flight principles and flight instruction
- Quick Reference Card for mouse and keyboard inputs
- Map sheets of the various "areas" covered by the "detailed graphical" database: 1. New York and Boston, 2. Central and Northern Illinois, 3. Seattle, 4. Los Angeles, and 5. San Francisco and Oakland
- A pamphlet on the benefits of VGA graphics cards as compared to "ordinary graphics" from Video Seven (a company not heard of any more)
- The standard Microsoft software license document and registration card
MiGMan thanks Tom Long for the scans and info.