Cessna Skylane 182S
Description" Ten years following the production of the last Skylane, this remarkable airplane is back. The combination of a proven design, modern improvements, and advanced avionics should render this aircraft a popular one well into the next century.
The Skylane 182S features a fixed, tricycle-style landing gear and a constant speed propeller. "
- Length: 28 ft 7.5 in (8.72 m)
- Height: 8 ft 11 in (2.72 m)
- Wingspan: 36 ft (10.97 m)
- Max Rate of Climb at Sea Level: 1140 ft/min (347 m/min)
- Service Ceiling: 14300 ft (4359 m)
- Maximum Speed: 160 knots
- Cruise, 75% Power at 7500 ft: 156 knots
- Stall Speed Clean: 50 knots
- Stall Speed Flaps Down: 40 knots
MiGMan's DiaryThe Virtual cockpit dials are cosmetic only, they don't function.