Title - MegaScenery Volume 5 - Mid Atlantic
Host sim - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Release Date - 2005
Publisher - PC Aviator
Comments - "20,000 square miles of Mid Atlantic Scenery For Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 including Washington DC, Baltimore and Chesapeake Bay."
FeaturesFrom PC Aviator:
20,000 square miles of Mid Atlantic Scenery For Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 including Washington DC, Baltimore and Chesapeake Bay.
MegaScenery Volume 5 puts you in the Flight Simulator skies above a massive expanse of the Mid Atlantic Region of the USA including the nation's capital, Washington DC, Baltimore, Richmond, Northern Virginia, Maryland, Chesapeake Bay and more.
This busy and picturesque area includes the 3 busy airports that service DC within 40 miles of each other - Washington Dulles International (IAD), Ronald Reagan Washington National (DCA) and Baltimore/Washington International (BWI) - together handling about 4000 movements per day and all surrounded by MegaCITY quality imagery for a contiguous 5000 square miles of area including and conjoining Washington DC and Baltimore and the highly detailed shoreline of western Chesapeake Bay including Annapolis capital of Maryland.
The remaining 15,000 square miles of rural area are recreated from satellite imagery and capture all of the sights of the Mid Atlantic region with the longest distance in the area being a long (by photo-scenery standards) 190 nautical miles.
- NEW! Not one but TWO busy mega-cities recreated from MegaCity 2 foot per pixel resolution source aerial photography - Washington DC and Baltimore.
- NEW! We're now using high quality aerial photos from the world's leading aerial photography provider AirPhotoUSA. Image quality on this title is the clearest and crispest yet!
- NEW! New and improved WinterScene scenery for more realistic snow effects.
- NEW! Further improved autogen scenery.
- Thousands of miles of hand etched - pixel-by-pixel - shorelines in Chesapeake Bay for highly accurate coastlines.
- 22,000 square miles of photo-scenery - 5,000 from aerial photographs and 17,000 from satellite imagery.
- 210 X 110 mile area - 230 mile longest flight.
- 4 Sceneries products in one - Day Scenery, Night Scenery, Winter Scenery and MegaCity scenery.
- - 3 big cities - Washington DC, Baltimore, Richmond (VA)
- - Chesapeake Bay - intricately detailed coastline
- - Potomac River
- - Annapolis (capital of MD)
- - Andrews Air Force Base
- - BUSY I-95 and dozens of other major highways and interchanges - see traffic on these interstates
- - Everything else in the area - just as it looks in real life.
As well as the spectacular scenery, the full version title will also come with:
- Full Color Printed Washington Sectional Chart.
- Full Color Printed Baltimore - Washington Terminal Area Chart.
- Full Color Printed Baltimore - Washington VFR Flyway Planning Chart.
- 246 Pages of printed Instrument Approach Charts, SIDS, STARS and Airport Diagrams.
Back to MegaScenery Volume 5 - Mid Atlantic