Exhibit: Royal Air Force 2000
Gloster Javelin FAW.8
The Gloster Javelin is a 2-seat, 2-engine, delta-wing interceptor jet. It was developed by Gloster, one of the British jet pioneers, to an all-weather fighter specification issued by RAF in February 1948.
- Length: 56ft 7in
- Wing span: 52ft 3in
- Weight: empty 38,072lb, max 45,125lb
- Power: Sapphire Sa.7R with a/b x2
Executive designer: Shigeru Tanaka
Email to: email@example.com
Flight Model Bruno Duffort
Copyright owner: Shigeru Tanaka
Project date: June 24- July 27, 1999
- Take off from
Heathrow Airport in MSFS 2002
in London (there is another Heathrow in the USA) and fly EAST - heading 090 degrees.
- Follow the Thames River and there is plenty to see!
- The Millenium Dome looks spectacular at dawn or dusk - apparently it's on the wrong side of the river though.
- There are a few bridges to fly under.
- On the left you'll see an elaborate dockyard with cranes and shipping.
- When you reach the mouth of the Thames Estuary climb to 10,000 feet and check out the complex waterways.
- Turn back to the West, heading 270 degrees
- Follow the river
- A few miles past the Millenium Dome and you're back at Heathrow! Flight over!
Become a patron of the Museum
Contact MiGMan with your experiences regarding this sim.
The contents of this website are copyright © 1998-2019 by Peter Inglis. All rights reserved.
The MIGMAN logo is a registered ® trademark.