Soaring Simulator 4 (Der Segelflugsimulator) Der Segelflugsimulator - The Soaring Simulator - version 4 was developed by Detlev Schwetzler and Uwe Milde and published by themselves in 2001.
"SFSPC is a soaring flight simulator. It simulates the flight with a soaring plane on Windows computers. We use a very realistic modelation of the physical characteristics of a soaring plane. Manouvers, which you can fly with the real plane, can also be done with SFSPC. Take off, landing, thermal and ridge soaring as free flight or with evaluation are possible."
Who should use SFSPC?
- all those, who like to fly with simulators
- glider pilots, who have to stay home because of bad weather
- people, who rather fly while staying safely on the ground
- pilot instructors, who want to show certain manouvers to their trainees, without putting themselves in danger
- glider pilots, who always wanted to try forbidden manouvers.
Download the demo and buy it from: SFS website
Become a patron of the Museum
Contact MiGMan with your experiences regarding this sim.
The contents of this website are copyright © 1998-2019 by Peter Inglis. All rights reserved.
The MIGMAN logo is a registered ® trademark.