Exhibit - Airport Scenery Designer 2.0
Release Date - 2002
Platform - PC
Host sim - Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002
Publisher - Abacus
In collection - No
Comments - Airport Scenery Designer 2.0 was published by Abacus in 2002. It enabled you to create new scenery, airports and objects in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002.
- Easy to use! Multiple views let you work in varying levels of detail
- Creates scenery for Flight Simulator and Combat Flight Simulator.
- Complete airport design package - easily add runways, lighting, ILS and markers, taxiways, hangars and buildings.
- Extensive U.S. map set pinpoints any geographic area in which you wish to work.
- Selectively include or exclude (by name) any of the U.S. roads, highways, rivers, lakes, cities in your scenery
- Set of detailed global coastline maps lets you build scenery around the world.
- Enhanced tool for creating coasts and shorelines.
- Include or exclude any or all of the original Flight Simulator airports and navigation aids in your new design.
- Instantly create new navigation aids - VORs and NDBs.
- Design large uniform areas by visually selecting the texture and quickly laying tiles (six sizes).
- Design other large areas by visually selecting the texture and drawing multi-point polygons.
- Easily add authentic mountains (single peak, twin peak and mesa) and realistic lakes to your scenery.
- Adjust scenery textures for different seasons.
- Choose from a large library of pre-designed objects - ships, storage tanks, water towers, more.
- New elevated mesh terrain scenery
- Elevated surfaces for mesa-style mountains
- Various beacon styles
- Various lighting styles
- Airport, runway and taxiway signs
- Varying levels of zooming for detail work
- BONUS - Airport and Scenery Designer package also includes the Florida scenery with 80+ airports created exclusively with ASD by author Peter Jacobson.
Back to Airport and Scenery Designer 2.0