Exhibit: F/A-18E Super Hornet
Air to Air - Padlock view
The data box comprises the following symbology:
- A large, outer .Range of movement. box, representing the limits of your physical sphere of view around your aircraft
- A small, inner .Field of view. box, representing your current field of view within the available range of movement.
- A pointer and vertical scale at the right of the Range Of Movement box indicating the current pitch of your aircraft.
- A horizon reference line at the centre of the Range Of Movement box indicating the current roll of your aircraft.
- Airspeed and altitude readings at the top of the Range Of Movement box.
- The identity of the target you are viewing (which may not necessarily be the currently radar-designated target)
Image and text from Digital Integration's F/A-18E Super Hornet manual.