There were 12 missions in the original Falcon:
- MILK RUN: Bomb practice buildings.
- BLACK BANDIT: Shoot down one MiG-21
- RATTLE SNAKE ROUNDUP: Destroy 3 SAM sites
- DOUBLE TROUBLE: Shoot down 2 MiGs
- DRAGON'S TAIL: Destroy enemy suspension bridge
- DRAGON's JAW: Destroy enemy cantilever bridge
- HORNET'S NEST: Destroy enemy runway
- BEAR'S DEN: Destroy enemy communication
- VENUS FLYTRAP: Destroy SAM sites by regional airfield
- STRIKE PALACE: Destroy enemy headquarters
- DOUBLE DRAGON: Take both suspension and cantilever bridges
- GRAND SLAM: Defend your base against 4 MiGs.
That was it... 12 missions !!!!
I must have replayed them hundreds of times, they never played exactly the same twice due to the interaction with the MiGs and SAMs. It was a great way to drill the basics of air combat.
MiGMan thanks Rick Keller for digging out the documentation on the missions.