Exhibit: Ka-52 Team Alligator
- Don’t underestimate the firepower of your enemies. Even an infantryman with a rifle can get lucky.
- Tanks should be engaged from the side or rear. Their armour may be strong enough to defeat attacks from the front.
- Use surprise, or the enemy will be able to employ counter measures, against your attacks. The smoke you see from a tank might not be as a result of it exploding, but instead may be a barrier of smoke that will render laser-guided weapons almost useless.
- Use the R and U keys to select or retain targets.
- If you get a missile call, start pumping chaff and flares for all you’re worth.
- Don’t order your team to engage all targets unless the opposition is light – otherwise they might waste all their ammo on an unimportant target.
- Though unavailable on the real helicopter, the player can access a HUD Radar by using CTRL + V. But that would be cheating… surely?
- If things get hairy, remember the motto "when in doubt, BUG OUT!" Use the Disengage or Goto Rally Point orders to take your team out of danger before you take casualties.