Korean Combat Pilot Flyable aircraft
- local_airportBell H-13 Sioux
- content_paste"The United States Army first ordered Bell 47s in 1948 under the designation H-13. These would later receive the name Sioux." - Wikipedia
- local_airportMikoyan Gurevich MiG-15 Fagot
- precision_manufacturingMikoyan Gurevich
- content_pasteThe MiG-15 out-turned, out-climbed and had a higher service ceiling than the North American F-86K Sabre. Also - the original NATO reporting name was "Falcon" - it would be interesting to get the story behind changing the name from that of a 'Bird of Prey' to a 'block of wood'!