Training meets reality with Lockheed Martin’s Prepar3D® simulation software. Private pilots, commercial organizations, militaries, and academia rely on Prepar3D for immersive, experiential learning.
Prepar3D (pronounced "prepared") is a visual simulation platform that allows users to create training scenarios across aviation, maritime and ground domains. Prepar3D engages users in immersive training through realistic environments. Ideal for commercial, academic, professional, or military instruction. Prepar3D can be used to quickly create learning scenarios anywhere in the virtual world, from under water to sub orbital space. Prepar3D offers students and professionals a platform to:
- Experience a scenario before it happens to increase effectiveness and reduce response time
- Learn and test their knowledge in the same environment in which they will operate
- Re-create scenarios with operational data and experiment with different variables
- Experience a learning lab where science, technology, engineering and math principles are taught in an immersive environment
- Train for scenarios in aviation, air traffic control, ground vehicle operation and disaster response
Prepar3D can be used for a wide range of learning scenarios including vehicle procedures training, cockpit familiarization, flight planning, air traffic controller training and emergency response preparation. As a commercial-off-the-shelf product, Prepar3D provides a cost effective training platform that evolves with technology. Take your training to the next level with Prepar3D!
Prepar3D furthers the development of Microsoft® ESP™ while maintaining compatibility with Microsoft Flight Simulator X, allowing many thousands of add-ons to be used within Prepar3D.