From the manual:
ELLIPTICAL WING: Thin, elliptical wing combines strength, lightness, high lift, and low drag. Use the tight turning ability this wing provides to best advantage.
MERLIN ENGINE: Rolls-Royce Merlin V-12 provides plenty of horsepower in a package with minimal frontal area, but liquid cooling system makes it more vulnerable than air-cooled engines. Beware of engine seizure if your cooling system is hit.
CANOPY: Bulging Malcolm hood provides superior all-around vision.
TWO 20mm CANNON and Two browning 12.7 mm machine guns: Lethal under 300 yards, the Hispano 20mm cannons provides a vicious punch as well as the lighter machine guns.
LANDING GEAR: Narrow undercarriage makes landing tricky for inexperienced pilots. Watch out for rough ground and set her down gently.
Flight model by Bruno Duffort.
- Wing Span : 36 ft. 10 in.
- Length : 31 ft. 4.5 in.
- Height : 12 ft. 7.75 in.
- Weight, Normal Loaded : 7500 lbs.
- Engine : RR Merlin 66 1580 hp.
- Armament : 2x20mm Cannons , 4x.303 Machine Gun
These variants of the Spitfire are available to fly:
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk IIa P7350
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk Vb AB910
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk LFIXe MK356
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIX PM631
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk XIX PS915