CJ Simulations are proud to announce their first aircraft collection for Microsoft Flight Simulator - the Eurofighter Typhoon!
Fully native MSFS aircraft
The Typhoon has been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native 'Model Behaviors' animations and built to MSFS operational specifications to minimise issues with future simulator upgrades.
The CJ Simulations Typhoon is fully compliant with MSFS native materials and makes use of the new simulator's features such as rain effects and sounds, fully reflective glass, native aerodynamic sound structures, the new 'Modern' aerodynamics system and customised visibility controls for wheel chocks and covers.
Other features include authentic night lighting which includes user-operated 'slime lights' for combat operations and custom-coded animations for flaperons and slats based on aircraft airspeed and angle of attack.
Numerous external animations include canopy, crew ladder, tail hook and all control surfaces, along with a customised delta and canard flight model based on real-world data for the Typhoon.
The Typhoon is also fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets.
- Truly 3D virtual cockpit featuring accurately modelled ejection seat, controls and detailed texturing
- Instruments constructed in 3D with smooth animations
- Custom-coded MFD screens and Head-Up Display to match the real Typhoon's displays
- Scratched canopy' glass effects and reflective glass
- Crew figure in the virtual cockpit is coded to disappear when you occupy their seat
14 paint schemes
- 1 Squadron RAF
- 2 Squadron RAF
- 6 Squadron RAF
- 9 Squadron RAF
- 11 Squadron RAF
- 29 Squadron RAF
- 41 Squadron RAF
- Black Jack' RAF Display scheme
- Austrian Air Force
- Italian Air Force
- Royal Saudi Air Force
- Spanish Air Force 'Tiger Meet'
- German Air Force 'Tiger Meet Ghost'
A full PDF operations manual is included with the software - you can also download it here.
CJ Simulation's Eurofighter Typhoon is designed to provide a top-quality aircraft that is extremely detailed, yet less demanding to fly than today’s most complex procedural simulators. Equipped with all required avionics, and with custom-coded animations and systems, the CJ Simulations Eurofighter is designed to be accessible to all users without the need for intense study.❞