: include(http://www.migman.com/_includes/100-header.php): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
on line 45
: include(): Failed opening 'http://www.migman.com/_includes/100-header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.2') in /homepages/18/d128460183/htdocs/migman-static-content/sw/fighters-anthology/gripes.php
on line 45
<-- 191106 -->
Was there room for improvement?
- Surprisingly the graphics conversion to Windows 95 and 98 did not support higher resolutions than 600 x 400... surprising because the original - US Navy Fighters although running in DOS, supported resolutions up to 1024 x 768!
- Dodgy flight models on landing.
- Dodgy flight models in general.
- The F-22 which almost refuses to land!
- The frame rate hit around built up areas.... no matter how fast a PC you have the frame rate still drops to 6 -7 fps around the airbases.
- The sometimes wildly inaccurate weapon and fuel loads. The best example being the F-111 with 3,000 lbs of fuel... that should be around 18,000 lbs! Mind you the main aircraft were pretty accurate in these respects - out of over 100 aircraft eventually modelled in so many parameters you'd be surprised not to find a few bloopers!
None of these flaws were however fatal to gameplay.