MiGMan’s World Tour
Multiplayer Flight Plan
- Know the flight plan for the session. Just do one flight plan per session. Look at the recon pics and the route.
- Have all your cockpits set up before takeoff. You may want to make a personal checklist for that, as everyone's hardware is different.
- Practice swapping lead every 10 miles or so.
- On the second trip around the course, pick any waypoint and do a racetrack pattern with 30 second legs, then again, swapping the lead.
- Then move on, stretch your legs till the next waypoint. Still in formation though.
- Any time we see a point of interest (dam, mountain, bridge) we can do the racetrack.
- Fly the circuit in formation.
- Land in formation.
- Taxi together to parking. I can quickly zoom in LNM to see a route, doesn't matter for now if it's not the legit route.
- Break out the Instamatics and drones for photo-ops!